You will love where we work.
Thank you for your interest in working with SDV. We invite you to submit your resume using the form below:
Seeking for a skilled Structural Engineer with over 5 years of experience in the design of Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) structures and hot rolled sections. This role involves responsibilities both in the office and on-site.
Structural Engineer – Steel
- Design PEB structures and hot rolled sections for industrial projects
- Utilize MBS and Staad Pro for analysis and design.
- Create detailed steel drawings using AutoCAD.
- Estimate project costs and ensure compliance with codes and regulations.
- Assist Lead Engineer in designing concrete buildings
- Collaborate with teams and clients.
- Bachelor’s in Civil/Structural Engineering (Master’s preferred).
- Proficient in MBS and Staad Pro.
- Strong industrial project background.
- Experience in connections and heavy load design.
- Familiar with UAE/international codes, Abu Dhabi Municipality regulations.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
We at SDV facilitate a challenging and motivating work environment that enables career growth and development. We create a conducive work culture that attract, retain and help talented and committed individuals grow.
As an intermediate-level Process Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects, leverage your expertise, and contribute to the success of our clients. The role of the Process Engineer encompasses both process design and project management.
- Prepare and review Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs), Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), specifications, design calculations/analyses, and procurement specifications for industrial projects
- Receive process design information from process specialists/subject matter experts in 3D programs, review and relay the process information to other engineering disciplines in the form of design inputs
- Assist the project manager/design manager in day-to-day design/project management activities, including planning, coordination, and execution of engineering projects from concept development to final implementation, ensuring adherence to project timelines, budgets, and quality standards
- Assist the project manager/design manager in technical coordination between suppliers and the design team to accommodate their requirements in the design
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including design specifications, progress reports, and technical manuals, and communicate project updates and recommendations to stakeholders
- Stay updated with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices in project management and process design, and recommend and implement improvements to enhance engineering practices within the organization.
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from a reputable university
- Proficiency in Process Design/Piping Software such as Smart Plant 3D, Plant 3D, Navisworks, etc., is a must
- Proficiency in project management and scheduling tools (MS Project or Primavera)
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in industrial projects focusing on process and piping design related to steam, chemicals, food processing, etc
- Outstanding communication skills (active listening, verbal, and written communication)
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Join our team as an intermediate-level Quantity Surveyor and seize the opportunity to contribute your expertise to a variety of projects, driving our clients’ success. This role encompasses both office-based tasks and site responsibilities.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Estimator
- Generating preliminary rough order of magnitude estimates during the project’s initial phase.
- Assessing quantities, costs, and project timelines for materials and construction.
- Developing cost estimates at different design stages (concept, schematic, and detailed) through meticulous Quantity take-off based on standard practices.
- Creating comprehensive basis of cost estimate reports at various design phases (concept, schematic, and detailed).
- Compiling engineering specifications spanning all disciplines.
- Drafting and assembling complete tender documents
- Guiding and overseeing the tendering process, culminating in the preparation of tender evaluation reports.
- Generating reports, performing analyses, managing contracts, budgets, risk assessments, and other pertinent documentation at site.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying, engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience within the construction industry.
- Knowledge of scheduling softwares such as MS Project & Primavera will be an asset
- Demonstrate adeptness in analytical thinking and critical problem-solving.
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, including active listening and both written and verbal communication.
- Possess outstanding proficiency in written and spoken English.